Anti-Wrinkle Injections Lynn Haven, FL
Evoked offers Dysport and Xeomin to help improve the appearance of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. By relaxing the muscles that repeatedly contract every time you squint or frown, we put them in a temporary “time out.”
Long-term effects: Anti-Wrinkle Injections will smooth out the texture of your skin for up to 4 months.
Typically, sessions last about 20 minutes.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections FAQs
- There may be small bumps around the injection site. This usually lasts no longer than only a few hours.
- Some bruising and swelling are possible, but rare.
- Some patients may experience headaches following injections. Over-the-counter pain-relieving medications can be used as needed.
- Do not or apply pressure or massage to the treatment area for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid exercising, showering and use of a sauna for at least 24 hours.
- Patients should avoid microdermabrasion, facial massage, laser treatment, peels, etc.
- If you received treatment in the forehead or frown line area, do not wear headbands, hats, or anything that is tight on your head for 24 hours.
- You may wash your face normally on the day of your treatment, but don’t massage it or use an abrasive exfoliating product.